1) They recognized that all persons are less susceptible to the temptations of evil when we are observed by others. They recognized the recipe for minimizing the temptation of evil among our politicians to be transparency and Accountability;
2) The Founding Fathers recognized that the temptation of evil increased when too much power was concentrated in one or too few persons. For that reason, our Founding Fathers created three branches of Government;
3) The Founding Fathers empowered each of the three branches with checks and balances on the others
Unfortunately, over time, the transparency, accountability, checks and balances that our Founding Fathers instituted to keep our Government in Check, have been eroded and/or eliminated. As a result, corruption runs rampant in the Government and Judiciary of the State of Minnesota.
To the Point, the attached lawsuit may be used as the basis for a class action lawsuit damaged and aggrieved under the following theories and causes of action:
1) That the State of Minnesota and its various agencies have unlawfully retaliated and punished and/or threatened to retaliate and punish Persons who exercised or attempted to exercise their Constitutional 1st Amendment Right to Petition the Government for Redress of Grievances;
3) That the Minnesota Legislature unconstitutionally delegated its constitutional duty to oversee and discipline the Minnesota Judiciary to the Minnesota Supreme Court. The Minnesota Supreme Court has become a Corrupt Organization. That the Minnesota House and Senate Judiciary Committees have acted negligently and/or maliciously in denying Minnesota Citizens their Right to Petition the Government for redress of grievances by refusing to take evidence and hear testimony of corruption in the Minnesota Judiciary for at least 5 years;
4) That Minnesota Lawyers, by coercion or quid pro quo arrangement, have betrayed their obligation to put the interests of clients first. That as a result of the Minnesota Legislature having Minnesota Judges control the discipline and licensing of attorneys, Minnesota Attorneys are more loyal to Judges than they are their own paying, trusting clients (Perhaps this issue is best illustrated by the common reference to "Public Defenders" as "Public Pretenters").;
5)That Minnesota Blatantly Fix cases by telegraphing to attorneys the result they desire in the case at hand. Because most persons who hire an attorney to represent them are ignorant of the law, effectively the lawyers use "smoke and mirrors" to allow the judge to make the ruling they indicated they wanted.
Because the MN Board of Judicial Standards is so constricted in its authority, criminal acts of Judges and lawyers are allowed to pass as Judicial Discretion;
6) Because the MN Board of Judicial Standards and the MN Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board do not publish the numbers and dispositions of complaints against judges and lawyers, there is no transparency and accountability. Especially for Judges, this lack of transparency results in an uninformed electorate who cannot express themselves in meaningful, contested Judicial Elections. Because there is no transparency and accountability of lawyers and judges, the public is injured by the resultant systemic corruption of the Minnesota Judiciary;
If you believe you have been injured or have causes of action related to any of these six theories of Law and/or causes action, Please assess your evidence carefully.
Please read my article,"This is how the Minnesota Judiciary System Fixes Court Cases" for an idea of the thought process and evidence required to prove up your claim.
If you believe you have a good case and want us to consider including as part of a possible class action, please send me a concise, maximum 1 page summary and up to 2 "smoking gun" pieces of evidence to substantiate your position.
Next, be forewarned i am not an attorney. Hopefully some ambitious, true patriot attorney will volunteer to assist us.
Finally, if you want to get involved in addressing the epidemic of Government Corruption in our Country, may I suggest you participate in this online event this weekend:
Freedom isn't Free
Those were my thoughts.
The Cynical Patriot
303A) Mashak is entitled to recover $3,000.00 from Meeks;
Amendment Right to Petition the Government for Redress of grievances without threat of or actual retaliation is central to the functioning and preservation of the American Constitutional Representative Republic created by our Founding Fathers;
Dated: February 24, 2011
Minnesota Injustice: True Court Horror Cases - With Names